Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meal Plan 10/14 - 10/20

I started to plan out til Halloween..but some of these are new-to-me recipes and I'm not entirely sure just how many leftovers will come from them. So I thought it safe to fully plan for this week and then fill in the blanks once I see what's what.

Monday 10/14:

Breakfast: Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Snack: Hummus & half a whole wheat pita
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad (I'll actually probably dine out tomorrow, but this is easy to come by)
Snack: Spinach, chia, and fruit smoothie (whatever fruits sound good at the time is what I roll with)
Dinner: Quinoa Chili & Clean Cornbread...salad on the side (this is leftover from the last plan)


Tuesday 10/15:

Breakfast: Ezekiel bread with nut butter, & sliced banana 
Snack: Plain Greek yogurt w/ homemade granola
Lunch: Butternut squash soup (leftover from the last plan), w/ chicken, couscous, and spinach
Snack: 2 Pumpkin Oat Balls & green tea with a little raw honey
Dinner: Big black bean burrito


Wednesday 10/16:

Breakfast: Pumpkin-Raisin-Flax muffin w/ plain Greek yogurt & a little honey (the muffins are also leftovers)
Snack: Apple w/ nut butter
Lunch: Lentil soup w/ spinach and gorgonzola
Snack: Turkey Jerky (Some of these items, I still have in my pantry and I'm just trying to use) & green tea w/ raw honey
Dinner: Quinoa Black Bean Casserole


Thursday 10/17:

Breakfast: Ezekial toast with vegetarian sausage and a scrambled egg
Snack: Spinach, chia, and fruit smoothie
Lunch: Grilled chicken, baked sweet potato, and steamed mixed veg
Snack: Whole grain crackers & cheese & green tea w/ raw honey
Dinner: Slow Cooker Chalupa


Friday 10/18:

Breakfast: Pumpkin-Raisin-Flax Muffin w/ plain Greek yogurt & a little honey
Snack: Banana w/ nut butter
Lunch: Leftover slow cooker chalupa
Snack: baby carrots & grape tomatoes w/ hummus & green tea w/ raw honey
Dinner: Clean Eating Baked Italian Ziti w/ salad


Saturday 10/19:

Breakfast: Overnight strawberries & cream oatmeal (basically the same as apple cinnamon but without apples and cinnamon and with sliced strawberries)
Snack: Whole grain crackers w/ cheese
Lunch: leftover ziti & steamed broccoli
Snack: Apple w/ nut butter & green tea w/ raw honey
Dinner: Taco salad (grass-fed ground beef with all the fixings - but no taco shells)


Sunday 10/20:

Breakfast: Big Ass Pancake w/ nut butter
Snack: Carrots w/ hummus
Lunch: Leftover taco salad  (lots of leftovers when there's no man around to help me eat everything ha ha)
Snack: Pear w/ cheese & green tea w raw honey
Dinner: Healthy Fettuccine Alfredo w/ grilled chicken & steamed veg



So, okay...I get that not EVERYTHING I eat is 100% clean eating (and I do make healthier changes where I can in these recipes)...but it's pretty dang good considering where I've come from! Having a meal plan that also includes my snacks has been SO nice! I don't know why I haven't done this forever (okay..probably because it takes quite a bit of searching and planning. At least it does for me ha ha)! No standing at the fridge or pantry with a question mark over my head. No wasted food. No buying tons of extra crap. It's just so smart. :)


<3


 

1 comment:

  1. Meal plans are definitely the way to go. These ideas are great too!

    ReplyDelete