Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today I ate..

Coming to the end of the 2 week meal plan. Tomorrow, I need to make my new one and the shopping lists to go with. I'll share those here as well. Today, all things considered, I ended up around the 1,500 calorie mark. Not a super squeaky day of eating...but it's definitely not the worst.


 
Breakfast: Pumpkin Raisin Flax Muffin, banana, & coffee with a little almond milk and a splash of pure maple syrup. 

                                                            Post workout snack: Whole wheat pita with hummus...and a glass of milk

   
Lunch: Quinoa & black beans with a little lime juice mixed in, pineapple salsa, and avocado burrito "bowl"

  
Afternoon snack: Pear (man, this one was SO bruised it made my heart sad), a few multigrain crackers, and green tea with a little raw honey

   
Dinner: Salmon (when I made my meal plan and shopping list 2 weeks ago, I went through the kitchen to see what was what..see if there were things I needed to use up. This salmon was in there and I thought it'd be silly to just toss them out...so I put them in the plan. I was only able to eat one. My daughter ate half of the other.), brown rice, and steamed broccoli.




 

1 comment: